Today begins the festival of color called Holi. Though the holiday began as a way to commemorate events in Hindu mythology, it’s become a way of bridging relationships between different cultures; an event that celebrates togetherness, as participants welcome spring by tossing vibrant pigments onto each other. Above you see leaders of the Wisteria team celebrating Holi during a trip to Jaipur. Happy Holi!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether it be through receiving your favorite candy and perfume or spending quality time with your special someone, we hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with romance, friendship, and celebration of your loved ones!
Here are a few things inspired by this day of love.
1. Wisteria Potter’s Collection Urn in Poppy 2. Tory Burch Amanda Clutch 3. Valentino Couture Bow d’Orsay Pump 4. Plum and Bow Kisses Pillow 5. Andy Warhol Lips Print 6. Modcloth Heart on Your Sleeveless Dress 7. Kacey K Lips Necklace 8. Vivienne Westwood Lips Earrings 9. Wisteria Chevron Pillow in Pink 10. Stila Valentine’s Cheek Palette 11. Diane von Furstenberg Lips iPhone Case 12. Juicy Couture Valentine’s Heart Eyemask 13. Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume 14. Wisteria Chinese Chippendale Chair in Tulip Pink
“If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.” - Narrator from Love Actually
Going on right now, all Wisteria stools and side tables are up to 30% off (through February 17th). Find your style and get it on sale!
I don’t know about you, but every time I think of this day I think of the 1993 production of “Groundhog Day,” featuring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell. Ahhhh, what a classic. I was doing some research and found this website (buzzfeed.com) with facts about the movie. Super neat! Below is a link for the “best scenes” from the movie. Enjoy!
From all of us at Wisteria, we give thanks to you. Here’s to a safe and pleasant holiday season–and a lot of food!
1. This is the PERFECT gift for most all of my friends who love decorating
2. Love these for anyone who has recently graduated. I realize they may not even know what I calling card is, which is exactly why this is a great gift – something that they would never think to buy themselves!
3. Whenever I buy new glasses I get so annoyed with the bulky cases that come with them, right? These are so fun and love them for my friends who travel with multiple pairs.
4. This is something that my husband would like. Always looking for creative ideas to get away from the expected tie or sport gift.
5. For the kiddos! One of my favorite gifts to give. You can either design them for them or give them a gift card and they can create their own. The best part is you can personalize with their name!
6. This is what I will be buying for my parents this year. They live in a small town, therefore Starbucks is hard to get. With this they can set up their own coffee bar!
7. Make an impression with my favorite orange box when you arrive to a cocktail party. Also a great gift for the guy in your life.
8. I couldn’t do a gift list without including including something that I want…
9. I recently bought this for my daughter’s room and LOVE it! Would be great paired with a year membership to an art museum.
10. Our garden stools are one of my favorite Wisteria items. Love all the colors that this versatile stool comes in. Great gift if you are staying at someone’s home for the holidays. Put a bright bow on it and you will definitely be invited back!
11. I am a big candle gift giver! I think it is the one gift that everyone loves to get. I will be giving these with gardenia scented tea lights.